Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let your brain goes blank

Another day comes to an end. Now already 9:45pm feeling sleepy and just wanna stick to the bed BIGLY (in chinese, da = big) and mindfluxing....

He felt jealous looking at other guy's profile on the screen in front of me. I'm tired and wordless to explain anything. Without saying much he walked away silently togehter with his grumpy face. Hoping I could say something just to make the air tense, yet my lips were so heavy to move.

Came back from swimming but the headache also came back soon after I settle down. Very stressful these days, and felt unsatisfied with my colleagues. Why I am doing all the hard work while he's just enjoying the results and making people think all comes because of him. Ya, I have funny feelings everytimes he asked me to do this do that go here go there say this say that.... then he go yam cha while I'm running up and down!!! Bu gi Ma!!! Wahahaha, I found myself very garang.

Yes, pei shan u r right that sports really help a lot in releasing the stress, especially those root from work, family or relationship. I was singing Alvin n Chipmunks songs in stupid tones, screaming in the car seeing a branch at the roadside laugh out loud with silly thoughts.....

Must plan for a fantastic weekend to release stress!!!!

1 comment:

  1. so how's ur weekend? shld be the best one rite hehe... advice you to take ur stand when u come to this unfair treatment from ur colleague. don't easily let him take advantage of u, u can mk it i know :)

    ReplyDelete