Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Evil evil evil

Was walking alone in Midvalley, no purpose but just killing time as not feeling like go back home.

Ideas crossed my mind, asking friends out for dinner, inviting colleague for movie, buying clothes, buy and straigth away change my working attire to casual baju... Yes, no doubt I was tooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!!!



working working working..... ya.... and now what?



I believe I'm not the only one having this feeling especially after settled down. The meaning of living is keep running and turning I guess, if you stop, everything became so boring and you have no power to fight. I mean I am. I need redbull, tongkat Ali kacip fatimah, vigra, pannadol.... May be estacy huh, fat fat ;)



This is the most critical time, well, i mean most dangerous.... normally will do things without brain, something will regret.



To be honest, each time I felt moody the picture of SMOKING often was the first appeared. I dunno why, it is a temptation from evil although I never been really has the habit. Whenever I am weak I have no strength I felt like smoking. It's stupid but.... haha I felt like going clubbing though! I must be in high fever I'm so lost so sick of stressful life sick of bore life.....!!!!!!!!

I think I need Jesus....



My mind started going wild, wanna go party wanna laugh loud wanna go crazy and lost control.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we really need to indulge ourselves, but it should have some limitation. maybe what we can only do is to change our mindset to feel better or happier. actually it just needs one second to jump from hell to heaven or otherwise. though it's so risky, just go indulge urself temporarily then you can recover...

    ReplyDelete