Monday, March 2, 2009

death flowers

I like death plants, especially roses in dark blood color. And has been keeping them in my room for years, since the day I received. My first rose in my life, how could I forget the person and the romance he gave?


Yeah, it's an art looking at the beauty of the death. May be that's the hidden karma osome sort of phylosophy telling why women love their man buying roses. Beautiful but short-lived. Isn't that telling what is all about the relationship?

But few days ago heard from a friend about room feng shui. This is very interesting... Are you keeping any living or death organism in your room? Fishes swimming in the aquarium, tortoise crawling under the bed, cactus on your study desk, death roses hanging at the window? Well, if your answer is YES.... I am telling you: U. R. IN . TROUBLE !!!!!


Scary huh ;)

These kind of plants or animals will harm the feng shui in your room, no matter they are alive or death. Are you finding your family were living in an environment with non stop battle of fight and arguement? Is you boyfren or galfren always stand in a opposite view and argue with each other? According to the believe it will cause harm to the harmony in a family or couple.

Well, I strongly believe this is the reason why I'm living in such a war. I'm actualy having double triple or I can say is thousand times worst than this. And now I finally know WHY!!!! Not only I keep death roses, but also death cones, seeds from tree. Furthermore, my dogs always comes in my room and sleep!!! And sometimes in the night I slap some mosquitos while they were sucking my blood and never think of where their death body were!!! OMG!!! They are haunting me as ghost mosquito!!! I cant imagine those what happen to those death ants death spiders death spider eggs that hiding beneath my bed.... I felt horrible.

Hahaha, it's funny. Yet I still believe.

It is much more easier to blame the death flowers than thinking in the night why we always argue, why we have no peace living under the same shield. It is all the flowers fault!!! So we dont need to change, just one simple step can save us: THROW IT!!!

or throw your boyfren will do ;)





















4 comments:

  1. hahahaha, funny theory but i like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry ya... accidentely removed the comment... i just want to said, i don't buy the feng shui theory cause my house also have dog, cat, fishes and tortoise... i rather choose not to believe it... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no no, feom what my understanding, it only counts if you put them in ur room. living room or outside is ok. Anyway, it's just a silly story I created regarding the statement ;)

    ReplyDelete