Monday, October 10, 2011

Marry me?

I'm late to work and I'm still sitting here writing about what i'm thinking these days as i have too much to pour after months, with all the changes in my life.

A lot of time I wanna get marry but cant really find a strong and good reason to do that, in a 'without regret' way.... Probably attending too many wedding was the cause of this feeling, while consistently getting the sign and symptoms of aging. I never thought of wearing the snow white wedding gown with wrinkles and sagging breast.... It's like an expired cheese being pack in a plastic bag- Dao bao!

Well, a lot of advice been voiced out looking at my condition. Generally divided into two distinct opinion:

1. Dont ever force the unready guy to get marry as he want to spend more time and effort on his career, as in most of the case they only think of that after their 30's, Eg 32 years old they are so called financially stable.

Dont rush to marriage just to have a black and white to show that we both are OFFICIALLY together, but to get a person who are committed and ready to have baby together as he is has come to this stage.

2. A more simple conclusion: Two of you are loving each other and staying together, what are you waiting for?

Sad to say I'm sick of thinking about marriage over and over again, since together with the first love. Like a game of clapping my own hands but it just never happens.

Enjoy the freedom of being single would be the best thing to look forward at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment